Seven ‘Must Haves’ for Your Small Business Website
Your website represents your business and so building and maintaining it need to be of primary concern to you as a business owner. We often find business owners struggling with their websites saying things like: “My website looks great, but I am not able to convert” or “I invested so much into creating my website, but I don’t get many hits.” These things are very common pains faced by businesses, especially small business. If you aren’t sure where to start your site improvement project then either I would recommend you visit thriveglobal.com and read the following this post which will get you rolling in the right direction with seven key areas you need to pay attention to when it comes to your website.
1. Content – Make sure your site has a significant amount of content and that the content is relevant and meaningful. Having the right amount of good content adds value and appeals to your target audience. Don’t fill the site with jargon and keywords just for the sake of it, lack of relevant content won’t help you improve your conversion rate. Outsource a white label website designer, who will take a lot of weight from your shoulders and help to deliver additional services to your customers without investing in new staff or equipment. Learn from Devio.digital how to make your websites load quickly and which themes and plugins to use to keep your site secure.
2. Testimonials – Nothing has more impact on your prospects than them hearing about your product/service from their peers. So make sure your site showcases testimonials from your satisfied customers.
3. Social Media Icons – Social Media, when done correctly, it is a great medium to enhance your brand presence online. Get on popular social media networks and invite your website visitors to join you there – that way they will hear more about you from your fans at the social network. And always keep an eye out for search engine marketing processes that work.
4. Contact Information – Tell your web visitors how to get in touch with you. They shouldn’t have to search the entire site before knowing how to contact you. Provide your contact information/contact form very clearly for them to use.
5. Tracking – Incorporate a web-site tracker that helps you track the leads that come in from your website. You can use services such as Google Analytics that are free and provide you basic details such as number of hits, location, time spent on pages, etc.
6. Loading Time – Web visitors today have little patience and lots of choices. So, it is important that your site loads quickly, otherwise they move on to the next search result.
7. SEO – Search engine optimization is a key factor in determining the ROI of your website. Make sure your site is optimized for search engines so that it shows up when your prospects search for you. SEO companies are specifically designed to help boost businesses and help various people gain more traffic on their website so that googles ranking software provides it a good rank.
2019-10-17T17:31:03+00:00 August 25th, 2017|Uncategorized|Comments Off on Seven ‘Must Haves’ for Your Small Business Website